You Must Love Me - Madonna    ( From Evita )
你一定要愛我 - 瑪丹娜   (音樂劇電影「阿根廷,別為我哭泣」插曲)

Where do we go from here?
我們該何去何從?
This isn、t where we intended to be
這裡不是我們預定要去的地方
We had it all
我倆曾擁有一切
You believed in me, I believed in you
你信任我,我信任你 
 
Certainties disappear
但所有確定的事都消失了
What do we do for our dream to survive?
我們該怎麼做,才能讓夢想繼續?
How do we keep all our passions alive
要怎樣才能保持我們的熱情?
As we used to do?
像從前那樣

*Deep in my heart
在我內心深處
I、m concealing things that I、m longing to say
我一直把想說的話隱藏起來
Scared to confess what I、m feeling
不敢流露出自己的情感
Frightened you、ll slip away 
害怕你會離去
 
You must love me
 你一定要愛我
You must love me
你一定要愛我

Why are you at my side?
你為何在我身邊?
How can I be any use to you now?
我現在能為你做什麼?
Give me a chance, and I、ll let you see how
給我一個機會,我就能讓你明白
Nothing has changed (*) 一切都沒有改變
 


arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    水晶達人魚魚 發表在 痞客邦 留言(2) 人氣()